Follow these simple instructions to keep your tree looking fresh and healthy this Christmas:
- Saw an inch off the bottom of the tree's stump (if one of our guys hasn't already done so).
- Keep outside in a bucket of water until you are ready to decorate.
- Choose the coldest part of the room to position your tree, away from direct heat
- Place the tree in a water-holding tree stand to retain its freshness for longer. You can buy these from us!
- Keep the water topped up daily - trees are surprisingly thirsty and can drink over a pint per day!